About the Role
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect is a key member of the Enterprise Architecture team. They are responsible for driving cloud networking and application infrastructure strategy, design, deployment, and ongoing support for the Technology
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
• Design and deploy cloud infrastructure to support cloud migration and delivery of various technology solutions, including both IaaS and PaaS models,
• Manage and implement full spectrum of network and cloud specific security models in conjunction with Information Security and Compliance teams.
• Develop and deploy automatic and manual process for scale and disaster recovery
• Deliver project documentation such as detailed designs, test plans/test cases, implementation plans, and operations guides over the span of the period of performance.
• Lead, mentor, and sustain DevOps platform practices
• Collaborate with other technologists as a member of a Scaled Agile delivery team
What are the requirements needed for this position? • B.S. or better in Computer Science or other engineering disciplines • 5+ years of experience doing application and/or infrastructure solution architecture • 5+ years of experience in the architecting, implementation and maintaining Microsoft infrastructure technologies. • 5+ years of Experience with Windows Server management (2012 r2, 2016) • Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration • Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have? • Experience planning, configuration, optimization and deploying Microsoft solutions (IaaS, PaaS, VMs, AD, Automation, Monitor, etc.). • Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies and standards including software & hardware life cycle, system configuration policies, security, hardening, HA, DR etc. • Experience with monitoring tools, such as Application Insights, Microsoft Operations • Management Suite (OMS), certificates and SSL management • Deep understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering required] • Great working knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, and load balancing • Configuration and maintenance of common applications and protocols • Working knowledge of AGILE, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM). • Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with limited supervision • Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communications. • Strong desire to learn new technologies
About the Company
We are a Startup product company with a purpose is to bring technology products or services to market. We deliver new technology products or services or deliver existing technology products or services in new ways.